Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Christmas 2018


Merry Christmas
to all my readers!


It's that time of year again where I traditionally rattle on about what I've got coming on the blog over the next 12 months. Except... I looked at the last four year's worth of December 25th posts and I realised I never quite seem to get around... or more accurately... claw back enough time, to watch the things I want to watch. Or there are scheduling issues.

For instance, about four years ago I was saying I wanted to finish off my reviews of the old cinema series of The Saint movies. Well, mission accomplished, I finished them quite a few months ago... except, there's been so much other stuff which has taken priority that I still have two or three of them to actually make it onto the blog. So I do have things waiting in the wings, as it were but... new cinema releases or reviews of things which are currently a 'hot' topic tend to take priority. So there's some stuff I have to pull out, put the finishing touches to and then get up on the blog... I just haven't had time yet.

But I will so I can definitely say there's the concluding sets of reviews of the Pirates Of The Caribbean, Phantasm and, yes, The Saint movies to come over the next few months... as well as some other, rather interesting books and movies. Time permitting.

Of course, we have another promising movie year for 2019 with stuff like Avengers - Endgame and Godzilla - King Of The Monsters hitting cinemas so, yeah, I'll do my best to get all these things up. Since there's no proper Doctor Who Christmas Special this year, maybe I'll run some of them this week. Although my review of another high profile Hollywood movie should be going up some time on Boxing Day, I reckon.

And there's not much more to say here. Hope you all have some fun and if you find yourself with some downtime this year, have a go at my Annual Cryptic Movie Quiz which you can find just here.

Once again, thank you for being here and reading my teeny tiny little corner of cyberspace. I truly appreciate your taking the time to look me up. All the best to you.

NUTS4R2.

No comments:

Post a Comment