Monday, 8 August 2011

My 300th Blog Post - Faces of Caroline Munro



















Faces of Caroline Munro

Well that's just under a year and a half's blogging and I've now done three hundred of these things so I thought I'd do another celebratory post to commemorate it. Regular readers will no doubt know how fond I am of The First Lady of Fantasy Caroline Munro so I thought I'd do a little NUTS4R2 minifigure tribute to her and some of the roles she's been in through the years. Click the image "embiggen"! I hope you all like!


5 comments:

  1. Great stuff! That brought a big smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys!

    Nice blogs you both have. Many thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all the little Icons, bring on more of the same. Does Ms Munro know of your collection?

    JH .................

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there @TheBigSilence

    Thanks for the comment... alas I have no way of getting in touch with her. I did send a message to her official fan club but I've no way of knowing if that was ever passed on.

    :-(

    ReplyDelete