Friday 25 December 2020

Season's Greetings 2020


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Merry Christmas

Wishing all my readers the greetings of the season.

Pictured above are the three Christmas cards I designed for last year. So I designed the labels first, then shot the bottles and then turned them into Christmas cards. Three ‘Christmas Spirits’ - Rosebud, Cthulhu Navy Rum and Mos Eisley Comfort. Thought some of my readers might like to see them.

From Monday to Friday next week on the blog it’s one of my occasional themed weeks and I chose the Christmas holidays for these particular reviews because, if you are a certain age in the UK (that is, my age or a few years younger), you’ll remember that during school holidays (especially Christmas holidays), one of four of these five reviews used to play on television every morning.

So, yeah, next up on the blog, Larry ‘Buster’ Crabbe stars in my five reviews for Serial Week at NUTS4R2, coming next week to a blog theatre near you!

And if you find yourself bored during this year's Covid Distancing Christmas, you could have a go at this year’s Cryptic Film Quiz by clicking here.

Once again, Merry Christmas to all my readers and thanks so much for coming here to read. It’s much appreciated.

NUTS4R2

No comments:

Post a Comment